How to add USB ports to your power outlets without touching a single wire
If youre like me, you often find yourself thinking how great it would be if the power outlets in your home also have built-in USB ports. You also find yourself thinking just as often that theres no way youre messing with electricity or paying an electrician hundreds of dollars to install them. Then, I found the SnapPower Electrical Outlet Cover Plate with USB Charger and everything changed. Its brilliant all you have to do is unscrew your current wall plate and pop this one on in its place. It draws power just from a couple of integrated metal contacts so you dont even have to touch a single wire!
Heres some additional information from the product page:
- EASY INSTALL - You don't have to be an electrician or magician to install the USB Charger. It was designed for a truly simple solution to the device nightmare. It does not require brackets, batteries, mounts, or wires. Just snap it on and go.
- FREES UP OUTLETS - You can finally use all of the outlets in your house. Don't let devices and their standard plugs eat up all of your outlets. You can have a lamp, alarm clock and your phone all on one nightstand. Or have your tablet in the kitchen without sacrificing an outlet.
- LOW PROFILE - With its sleek design you won't have to leave space between the wall and your furniture. The USB plugs into the side of the plate and not the front.
- ATTRACTIVE - The USB charger blends right in allowing you the freedom to put this in any room without being an eyesore.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - With a money back guarantee and the best customer service around, you can buy easy. We have you covered, we have your back.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company is so angry at us for telling you about this $59 box thatll save you hundreds
- 10 deals you dont want to miss on Saturday: Crazy $99 Ring Video Doorbell 2 deal, AirPods Pro, Bose headphones, more
Trending Right Now:
- Almost no one is buying Google smart speakers anymore
- Google Maps got a tiny new feature that might significantly improve performance
- Big Cable just screwed itself out of almost 2M fed-up subscribers
How to add USB ports to your power outlets without touching a single wire originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 16 Nov 2019 at 10:03:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.