Is your desk or floor a cable spaghetti and looks like a mess? Are your cables all cluttered and it gets on your nerves to untangle them? Is your phone battery almost dead and you can’t find the cable because it’s somewhere behind the nightstand or under your bed?
Not anymore! With the Macally CABLEHOLDMAG you keep your cables organized, within reach and the area around them clean!
The Macally CABLEHOLDMAG package consists of one large magnetic base bar with 3 cable clips for your home/office and 1 small magnetic base button with matching cable clip for your car or wherever you need it.
- Clips fit all standard USB, Lightning, audio and type-c cables between 2.4 and 4.5 mm diameter
- Keep your cables organized and the area around them clean! Find your cables easily!
- One large magnetic base bar, one small magnetic base button and 4 cable clips
- Dual sidedmetal clips that don’t slide down the cable
- Magnetic cable organizer keeps your cables together and the area around them clean
- Strong 3M adhesive to attach the magnetic base bar/button securely to any flat surface
- Clips fit most computer, tablet, smartphone cables and other cables with a diameter of 2.4 to 4.5 mm
- Dual sided metal clips attach securely to the magnetic bar/button
- Package consists of one large magnetic base bar, one small magnetic base button and 4 round cable clips
- Any cable with a diameter of of 2.4 to 4.5 mm
- 3M adhesive
- Cable clips
- Base button with 1 clip
- Large base bar with 3 clips
HOW TO USE THE CABLEHOLDMAG:
1. Select a location on a flat surface to attach the base bar/button, clean it with a wet cloth and dry.
2. Remove the protective film on the back of the base bar/button to uncover the adhesive part and attach it to the selected location. (For best results, apply enough pressure when you attach the base bar/button to the flat surface and let it sit for 15-20 min before use)
3. Put the cables in the magnetic cable clips and attach the clips to the base bar/button.
4. Your cables will stay in place when you plug or unplug your devices.